**This page is updated regularly. Continue to check back as more information and details are added**
NOTE: The absolute last day to register and participate as a vendor is Wednesday, August 10th. After that no applications will be accepted.
If you haven't registered by Friday, August 5th you will not be included in the vendor listing in our spectator guide.
This is a historic moment for the East Coast and New England as we welcome the first-ever Enduro World Series finals event right here at Burke Mountain.
In the summer we bike and have the privilege of riding Kingdom Trails in our own backyard(s). Lift-access and summit trails on and around Burke Mountain are known to be some of the gnarliest terrain in New England. A training ground and now proving ground as we watch the best-of-the-best compete on the enduro world stage.
Join us as we welcome an international audience to our last little corner of Vermont.
The fun starts Friday, Aug. 12th and wraps up with our Sunday Send-off festivities. Check out everything we have planned for spectators and you!
Main Event Village (adjacent to Race Paddock):
Available to EWS Global & Local Organizer (Burke) Festival Partners.
Open: 4pm - 8pm Friday, 8/12; 11am-7pm Saturday & Sunday.
- Global Partnerships handled by EWS. If you are interested in becoming a global partner of EWS please contact ews@skiBurke.com and we will connect you with their team.
- Local Organizer (Burke) Festival Partners
- Festival Partners (depending on level of partnership investment) will receive brand activation opportunities both on course and in main event village.
- Prime exhibitor spaces greater than 10x10 are available to festival partners
- Opportunity to provide branded gifts to rider, media, and/or volunteer gift bags as part of your partnership investment.
- A part of the main stage, finish corral, awards and ceremony, live entertainment featuring DJ Logic Saturday and Pete Kilpatrick Band / DJ Logic Sunday evening.
- Invitation to purchase discounted ticket for VIP Day in the Burke Bike Park Monday, August 15th. Lift and summit shuttle will run 10am-4pm. Limited tickets available for purchase $45/per person.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Burke EWS Festival partner or need to reserve space for your team in the Race Paddock please contact Jessica at jsechler@skiBurke.com.
Base Event Village
Vendor Partnerships available.
Open: 8am-4pm Saturday & Sunday
- Located down mountain the Sherburne Base Lodge hosts all EWS 100/80 racer parking and camping as well as food outlet, extended beverage/hydration station, information booth and the primary shuttle stop Saturday & Sunday where spectators start their day.
- Main box office and ticket window location.
- Base Event Village is the initial (first) shuttle stop for all spectators providing all vendor exhibitors access to everyone attending Burke EWS
- Included in their festival pass spectators have the opportunity to take a scenic chairlift ride to the main event village.
- Heavy spectating is anticipated through mid-day Saturday & Sunday as riders pass through the base area as part of the course.
- Two 3-day festival passes included in your vendor fee. Additional festival passes available for purchase (up to four total at discounted price).
- Vendor parking is located in the Chappell lot across the street from the Sherburne Base Lodge parking lots. No parking is allowed in base event village or next to your 10x10 tent.
- No dogs or outside alcohol is permitted.
- Free (secure) vendor wi-fi is available for sales in base event village.
- No electricity or water is available for vendors. Please plan on being self-sufficient.
- Vendors must be setup by 2pm Friday, August 12th and cannot break down prior to 4pm on Sunday, August 14th.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN OUR VENDOR AGREEMENT AND PROVIDE INSURANCE CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO SETUP FRIDAY, 8/12. NO EXCEPTIONS.
EXHIBITOR PRICING - BASE EVENT VILLAGE:
**Vendors must be setup Friday, 8/12 by 2pm and can begin setting up as early as Wednesday, 8/10. Vendors must plan on staying through Sunday at 4pm prior to breakdown and should plan on being self-sufficient. Electricity is limited at both locations. Secure vendor wi-fi is included in price and will be available at both event villages to take sales.
Roaming overnight security will be in place for both base and main event villages starting Friday, 8/12 through Monday, 8/15.
No pets; no outside alcohol.
Two 3-day festival passes are included in this price. You may purchase up to an additional two 3-day festival passes at a discounted price of $45/per person.
Free satellite parking is available across the street from Sherburne Base Lodge. Labeled "Chappell lot" on Burke EWS campus map. Up to two vehicles allowed per exhibitor. Parking pass is required to park at the Chappell lot (parking passes will be issued with vendor registration email).
Vendor product restrictions may apply so as not to interfere with EWS Global Partner Contracts or Burke EWS Partnership Contracts. Your application will be reviewed and we reserve the right to deny based on existing partnerships in place for this event.
Questions? Email ews@skiBurke.com
If the mountain bike community is part of your target audience Burke Enduro World Series is where you want to be. We expect anywhere from 2,000+ people from across the New England area (and beyond) including many friends from across the Canadian border. This multi-day event provides incredible in-person awareness and exposure and an opportunity to introduce your product / brand in a meaningful way.
To receive a copy of our partnership kit or register your team in the race paddock please contact Jessica, Event Organizer at email@example.com